1. Take a photo that best describes the contest theme and get a chance to win special prizes
2. Photo w/ the most likes & the most creative will win the contest.
3. Promo duration is from July 1, 2013-October 31, 2013
4. There will be 10 winners:
*grand prize- 15,000.00 plus MQ giftpacks & MANFROTTO 293 Aluminum Kit, Tripod 3 sections with Ball Head QR
*2 runners up - 5,000.00 plus MQ giftpacks & MANFROTTO Compact Series tripod with built-in photo/movie head
*People's Choice Award- 5,000.00 plus MQ giftpacks & MANFROTTO Solo IV Holster B.B. Stile c. - DSLR and attached 17-55 mm or similar sized lens +extra pocket
KATA Choice Award (Sponsor Choice Award)- KATA Lite-435 DL; Digital case - compact D/SLR with standard zoom lens, or a handycam
*5 CONSOLATION prizes - KATA Digital Flap-Pouch, KATA T-Shirt & cap
5. The contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers and hobbyists, ages 13 years old and above, & a Filipino citizen.
6. Participants & winners will be notified via email and guidelines on how to claim their freebies or prizes.
7. Employees of Mr. Quickie Corporation and its corporate affiliates, their advertising agency and suppliers, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the contest.
How to Join?
1. Participants should like MQ's FB Fan page & follow MQ's Twitter page.
2. Entries are recommended & limited to photos that best describe the theme:
"Si Mr Quickie at Ako, sa Bawat Yugto ng Buhay Ko!"
3. A participant can send as many entries but he/she can only win once.
4. Entries that are scanned from a printed copy, or are digitally retouched using a photo software application are not allowed. However, a participant can use the creative effects of the camera, such as filtration and multiple
exposures. Minor cropping, resizing, dodging, and adjusting the density, brightness and contrasts can be tolerated.
5. All entries should be original. It should not have won in any photo contest or published in any form of print and online media.
6. The photo entry must be digitally taken in JPEG format with a size of 8 inches x 10 inches, 300 dpi, in either black & white or colored.
7. The photo entry should have any MR QUICKIE's brand identity or icon (mascot, shop, Mr Quickie products, shop personnel in uniform, etc)
8. Watermarks and any other markings on the photo entry, such as the name of the photographer or the time and date the photo was taken, are not allowed.
9. The participant agrees that his/her submitted entry will become the property of Mr.Quickie Corporation and use the photo for marketing, exhibition, and promotional purposes in all of its future publications, whether on print, film, or online media without any financial compensation
to the owner. However, the owner will be dulyacknowledged for his work. Failure to credit the owner due to any error or omission will not be held against Mr Quickie Corporation
10. Participant should provide the following information together with his/her entry:
*Description (a brief description about the photo/not more than 100 words)
*Name of the Participant
*Address & Contact Details (will not be published)
11. Submission of entries shall be send thru email@example.com until October 31, 2013, 6:00 pm.
12. Casting of votes/likes for the People’s Choice Award will end on midnight of October 31, 2013.
13.Mr Quickie Corporation reserve the right to disqualify an entry that does not meet the criteria.The decision of the jury is final and irrevocable.
14.Winners will be notified via submitted email and guided how to claim theirprizes.
15. Winners will be published via MQ FB fan page November 4, 2013.
Criteria for Judging
50% visual impact (30% creativity,10% originality,10% photographic quality)
30 % relevance to the theme
20% online votes
People Choice Award: Entry w/ the most votes/likes.